WELCOME TO SCOTTISHLAIRD: DEDICATED TO THE RESTORATION OF DUNANS CASTLE
|Our Decorative Titles are …… Ideal as gifts for Christmas, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and all sorts of occasions.
Not sure we need to say much more, except that our sensational selection of six Scottish chocolates were made as a special commission for us by the excellent Caramiche Chocolatiers who can be found in Dunoon in a gorgeous haze of chocolateness … Chocolates helping restore a castle in Scotland – wonderful!
There’s the Dunans Dram, the Castle Cranachan, Wild River Raspberry, Highland Honeybee, the Laird’s Retreat and the Lady’s Secret …
Now at our website, ScottishLaird.com, but hurry, we have only very limited stocks!
- Landslip at Dunans: Ravine path closed, repairs imminent!
- Safety First at Dunans: Protecting our visitors and also the castle
- Deeply Wintry: Dunans clothed in snow
- Adding Festive Baubles: Our ScottishLaird.com site gets a refresh for the sheer merriness of it!
- Archive for Lairds and Ladies: Surveys, Plans, Drawings and Notes are all available for members of the Lairds’ and Ladies’ site
- The Green Surge: Open Meeting in Dunoon on 15th Dec.
- Lairds and Ladies Website: Revamped and new content added
- Clearing Dunans Castle: the tender for the clearance and consolidation work has been issued.
- Our #Indiegogo #Campaign Kicks Off: Let’s Restore Historic Dunans Bridge
- If you’re using Social Media, then you can get 10% off ScottishLaird merchandise for the next week!
- New Logo: The Dunans Bridge Bicentenary Restoration gets its own Dunans Rising tartan logo!